Air Canada Airlines is one of the top airlines. Sometimes the passengers want to change their flight on Air Canada due to making the reservation on the wrong date or health issues. They need assistance with the medium through which they can change the flight. Air Canada offers multiple ways.
The cost to change a flight day on Air Canada depends on the time when the changes are done. If the passenger changes the flight within 24 hours of booking, then they do not need to pay any fees. If the passenger changes the flight after 24 hours of booking, you must pay approximately 70 dollars.
What are the flight change policies of Air Canada Airlines?
There are Air Canada flight change policies under which the passengers can make the changes are given below:
- If the passenger changes the flight due to medical emergencies or inevitable situations, then they do not need to pay any fees. You need to submit the medical certificates or required documents to the representative, and they will assist you regarding your concern.
- If you purchased the insurance while booking the flight ticket, you could change the flight without paying any charges.
- The charges for flight change depend on the flight on which the passengers make the reservation. If you book a domestic flight, you must pay at least 45 dollars. The passengers who are traveling on the international flight need to pay approximately 75 dollars.
How Do I Talk To a Live Person at Air Canada?
If you want to change your flight day on Air Canada Airlines and look for the medium through which you can change or modify your flight. In that case, you can use the phone call as a mode to contact the customer service representative by dialing Air Canada’s phone number
1-888-247-2262, and the call will be routed to the IVR, and which will provide the options. You need to make a selection from the options, and then the call will be transferred to the representative. The steps you must follow are as per given below:
- Press 1 for the reservation.
- Press 2 to check the refund status.
- Press 3 to change the flight.
- Press 4 for accessibility assistance.
- Press 5 to check the baggage policies.
- Press 6 for meals and drinks.
- Press 7 to check the flight departure and the terminal.
- Press 8 to speak to the customer service representative.
Due to the long hold time, the call may not be connected to the representative. You can use the information as per given below.
How do I contact Air Canada by phone?
You can change the flight on Air Canada Airlines by using the online process. It is one of the efficacious procedures for the flight change. You need to follow the instructions as per described below:
- Go to the official website of Air Canada Airlines.
- On the top of the home screen, click on the option Book.
- Tap on the Book/Manage option.
- You need to enter your login id and password provided by Air Canada.
- Select the Manage My Booking tab.
- Fill out the reservation code and last name and tap on the continue.
- Select the flight for which you want to make the change and make changes as per your requirement.
- Double check the details and press on continue.
- Make the payment from the mode as per your preference.
- Air Canada will send you the confirmation message for flight change on your email or mobile phone.