The ECCIE is one of the hardest certification exams for Cisco Networking and Data Center Engineers and it has been around since 2007. The exam is still as tough as ever and its popularity has only grown over the years. The good news is that there is hope. After studying for the ECCIE for several months, I finally passed it. If you want to pass ECCIE, you’ll need to pass this test. To make it as easy as possible for you, I’ve broken down the entire test into bite-sized sections that cover each topic area. By studying this guide, you’ll know exactly what you need to focus on and remember to help you get better marks.
What is ECCIE?
ECCIE certification is the internationally recognized accreditation for the Cisco Networking Academy, and is a prerequisite for pursuing a career in network engineering. The ECCIE exam contains 150 multiple-choice questions. Candidates will be graded on the basis of their answers, and depending on the grade they earn, they will receive either an Associate of Technology (AOT), Professional Engineer (PE), Professional Engineer Extraordinary (PEX), or Senior Professional Engineer (SPE). The pass mark is 200 points, with a minimum score of 150 being required to achieve the AOT, PE, PEX, and SPE designation. ECCIE stands for Certified Information Systems Security Professional. It’s a certification based on the international CISSP exam, and it’s very similar to CISSP. ECCIE has a rigorous exam procedure. You have to go through an application process and undergo an exam before you can get certified. Once you do, you’ll have a good understanding of how to protect critical information systems and data.
What is the process to get ECCIE certification?
The ECCIE certification is considered the premier certification for Enterprise Communications professionals. To become certified, one must pass a rigorous examination. The exam covers a wide range of areas, including but not limited to: voice, video, unified communications, and networking. The ECCIE certification is also valid for Cisco Networking Academy certification.
There is a process to obtain the ECCIE certification. The ECCIE exam includes a total of six parts:
- 1) Part 1 – Basic Concepts
- 2) Part 2 – Principles and Practices
- 3) Part 3 – Networking Devices
- 4) Part 4 – Security Solutions
- 5) Part 5 – Monitoring Solutions
- 6) Part 6 – Troubleshooting
The exam consists of 100 questions. A candidate has to score at least 70% to pass the examination.
How to prepare for ECCIE?
Finally, there are two things you should absolutely know before taking the exam. First, you should review the knowledge and skills that you expect to demonstrate during the exam and familiarize yourself with the topics in the new exam syllabus. Second, you should make sure you’re comfortable with the style and format of the exam. It may feel like a different type of exam than what you’re used to. You might also find the exam to be less engaging than the old version, which may feel like a letdown after years of preparation. But, despite the challenges, it’s a fun and challenging exam. You’ll have to work hard to score high marks, but you’ll enjoy it while you study! The ECCIE exam is only offered twice per year. If you pass, you’ll be able to work on networks at various levels, and earn the Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) certification. The CCIE is a widely-recognized, internationally-respected designation for those who demonstrate a high level of expertise in the networking field. You can earn the CCIE title after passing the ECCIE certification. The ECCIE exam is a 100-question, multiple choice exam. It costs $1,800 for a single-day pass and $2,900 for a two-day pass.
What are the benefits of ECCIE?
ECCIE certification opens up a world of opportunity for you and provides you with a skill set that could help you earn a higher income than ever before. While it can be challenging to prepare for the exam, it doesn’t have to be difficult. The exam is broken down into five sections; once you pass each section, you will be ready for the next one. Here are some of the biggest benefits you’ll enjoy once you become certified. The following are the benefits of being a Certified Electronic Security Consultant with the EASA:
- 1. You will increase your professional standing in the electronic security industry.
- 2. You will learn more about the field and gain new knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 3. You will develop a strong understanding of the theory behind electronic security and be prepared for a wide variety of situations.
- 4. You will develop new ideas and better solutions.
- 5. You will build a network of connections with your peers and mentors.
- 6. You will advance in your career.
- 7. You will earn money and recognition for your efforts.
- 8. You will be qualified to earn a higher salary than others who are not certified.
- 9. You will have a distinct advantage when competing for positions.
- 10. You will be able to expand your employment opportunities.
- 11. You will be able to take on new responsibilities, and take advantage of new opportunities.